Paleo Pumpkin, Bacon & Chive Biscuits
Ingredients: Makes 6-7 biscuits
3-4 strips of bacon
1/2 cup melted fat, cooled (bacon fat, coconut oil or ghee)
1/2 cup (60g) coconut flour ( I use Coconut Secret)
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
3 large eggs, room temp
1/4 cup finely chopped chives or green onions
Variation: Add 1/4 cup shredded raw cheese to batter if desired (nutritional info below does not reflect cheese)
1. Preheat oven to 350F/176C, and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Preheat a skillet over medium heat and cook the bacon until crispy. Remove bacon from the pan and leave to cool on a wire rack or paper towels. Once cool, break or cut into small pieces. Pour the bacon fat into a liquid measuring cup then add another fat of choice to make 1/2 cup total.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
4. In another bowl, whisk together the fat, vinegar, pumpkin purée and eggs until well combined. Pour this liquid mixture into the flour mixture, and whisk till smooth. Fold the bacon and chive pieces into the batter. Sweetie massage chick getting fucked Horny Alexis Ford is into hardcore buggering Stepteen Anya Olsen licks stepmom Reagan Darling is tempting fellow with her tits Roxy Raye stretches her anus with a metal speculum and receives an anal reaming Kinky whore Melany loves big stuff in her pussy Cute and Tiny Blonde Halle nugget porn Whore wife Jodi West getting fucked by next door guy Ralph Long Chick receives both of her lusty fuck holes fucked Frisky blonde Kayla Green felt hard cock in her tight ass hole Independence fuck with freedom babe Phoenix Marie Playful bitches Rowan and Lorna try their new toys
5. Using a mechanical ice cream scoop (or 1/4 cup measure) drop mounds of batter onto the prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Smooth the tops if needed.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until they’re golden around the edges.
7. Allow the biscuits to cool for at least 5 minutes on the baking sheet, before transferring them. The biscuits will be fragile while very hot. Store in an airtight container for up to one day in the refrigerator.
Nutritional info: Cal 312/Fast 25g/Net Carb 4.5/Fiber 7.5/Protien 8g